Invest in a Healthy Mindset through Quarantine and Beyond
Listen in below to hear from our founder Natalie as she connects with nutritional psychologist Dr. Nicole Lippman-Barile in a conversation in partnership with The Riveter:
Interested in knowing more about how nutrition impacts your health? Check out Dr. Nicole's blog post on the topic here.
Plus, a fun recipe we developed that's both nutritious and delicious:
Our Favorite Breakfast Quiche
1. Mix one cup of chickpea flour, a cup of water, a tablespoon of olive oil, and salt.
2. Bake crust at 350 F for about 10 minutes until cooked through.
3. While crust is baking, sauté any mix of veggies you like. We love frozen potatoes, collared greens or kale, mushrooms or broccoli, plus a little leek or green onion if we have it accessible. Add salt to season.
4. Mix 5 eggs with salt and pepper and optionally add nutritional yeast, hemp seeds, or other superfoods of choice.
5. Remove crust from oven and add egg and veggie mixture to it. Optionally top with cheese (we use dairy free cheddar.)
6. Return to oven at 400 F for 20 minutes and bake until eggs are cooked through.