Mindset is Everything: A series on Investing in your Mindset for Resiliency, Balance, and Nourishment
Your Mindset really is everything.
Maximizing your wealth and leveling up to executive roles alone won’t bring you fulfillment. Creating balance and alignment in your life changes the game. We love talking about scaling revenues and your salary and wallet because gender equity in the workplace and beyond matters, but we also love the Mindset work.
In this series we share perspective, tools, and experiences aimed at shaping a resilient and healthy mindset to keep you balanced and grounded. We'll also touch on building a growth mindset to try new things, create boundaries and exercise "no".
This workshop series will be led by our founder and lead mentor Natalie Levy and will include guests with integrative health backgrounds.
- Introduce modalities and skills you can invest in to lower your stress and ground and nourish yourself (including an introduction to mala beads, an activity centered around painting and creating, a brief talk on meditation and journaling, breathwork exercises, and a discussion around movement and feeling into your body, plus the importance of rituals like unwinding and preparing for sleep.)
- Perspective and an exercise to get you thinking about the importance of balance, alignment, and boundary setting. Natalie will share her grief journey and career stressors and ongoing practices as a case study.
- Ideas and exercises to keep you checking in with yourself and creating space and boundaries when needed.
- Our Resource Guide and Recommendations for further ideas around decompressing and investing in your mindset. (Hint: We love self-care but that's not enough!)
- Access to prior workshop recordings including a conversation around establishing a Growth Mindset and how to Invest in a Healthy Mindset through the Isolation.
This course is FREE for our member community!
The live sessions will be held over Zoom on May 6th, May 21st, June 3rd, and June 17th from 4-5pm MT (6-7pm ET) unless communicated otherwise. Recordings will be available to those who are unable to attend live!
Session 1. The framework and authentic conversation around mindset and ways to check in with yourself.
Session 2. An overview of skills and practices to invest in yours. Plus, some interactive examples including breathwork, intention setting, and mala beads.
Session 3. Virtual Paint Night! Let's unwind and ground. (We will send you a supply list in advance!) This session will be 90 minutes! You can use acrylics OR watercolors for this session.
Session 4. Feeling into a need/alignment and then making a change. Plus, on establishing a growth mindset.
Have you checked out our full calendar of events?
About She's Independent Founder & course creator Natalie:
Passionate about pushing boundaries and being independent from a young age, she holds a BSE of Industrial Engineering and minor in Mathematics graduating Magna Cum Laude from the University of Michigan. She has held roles in derivatives trading at Citigroup, enterprise data sales and operations at numerous technology businesses including Bloomberg and early stage ventures. She led business development efforts for private equity investor Turn/River Capital which was focused around SaaS optimizations and has made a handful of angel investments. She currently resides in Denver with her loving rescue pup Bina and runs revenues in a fractional capacity for several growth tech businesses. Through She's Independent, Natalie offers coaching and mentorship from professional confidence and salary negotiation to business strategy, including go-to-market and fundraising.
Following the loss of her mother to suicide in January 2019, Natalie launched She's Independent while she transitioned from corporate roles to a more entrepreneurial and balanced lifestyle. She grew through the loss and continues on her healing journey to discover what is authentically aligned and enjoys tapping into her professional superpowers that also highlight self-awareness and personal growth.