Negotiation Course -- Negotiation is Everything. You need this.
This Negotiation Course is a self-led series kicking off in March 2021 teaching you the framework and skills needed to execute a successful negotiation.
In this series you will:
- Learn the framework to successfully navigate and deliver your ask
- Dive into mindset and develop professional confidence through targeting your superpower and clearly articulating what you bring in terms of value
- Review strategy and skills with practice exercises including techniques like anchoring, the awkward pause, and knowing when to speak
- Map out a path to success through navigating your internal organization
- Offer Live Q&A and support through this experience through our Office Hours
"Through working in a mentorship capacity with Natalie at She's Independent I was able to successfully negotiate a 43% increase in compensation!" - Paige M.
Interested in learning more? You can listen in to our workshop we held at Denver Startup Week 2020 here.
About Natalie Levy
Natalie is an active sales executive with hands-on experience negotiating and closing enterprise sales.
She holds a BSE of Industrial Engineering and minor in Mathematics graduating Magna Cum Laude from the University of Michigan. Her career includes derivatives trading experience at Citigroup and enterprise data sales and operations roles at numerous technology businesses including Bloomberg and early stage ventures. She led business development efforts for private equity investor Turn/River Capital which was focused around SaaS optimizations. She has made a number of angel investments and is actively evaluating early-stage businesses and offering support as an advisor.
She consults around go-to-market and sales optimizations, in addition to offering professional development and mentorship support.
She has hosted live negotiation workshops for over 1k participants to-date.
Have you checked out our full calendar of events?